I keep wanting to call this his high chair, but it's really a booster seat...
My little monkey thinks that he needs to stand up in his crib when he's supposed to be sleeping. You can't see it in these pictures, but there is a mobil in his crib that he can turn on and off.
He's sad because I haven't gotten him out yet...
We are planning on having more, not right away. We've been throwing around baby names...
Adam really likes Jethro and Stig for boys and Danica for a girl name. I'm not convinced. I basically just have to keep throwing random names out to distract him.
2 comments:
no Jethro or Stig! I hope you have a girl next for the sake of a normal name!!!! :) I'm mentally blocking out that your moving, total denial!
He is getting so big. i had to change my email address but i am back now! Good luck with the move and the job!
Post a Comment