Here are some pictures from my baby shower. Debbie & Diane threw it for me, and Debbie insisted that she take my picture... Lynette made the cake and I think it was pretty awesome!
Honestly, it felt really strange to have the shower be for me. It was a little awkward, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. But I had lots of fun. Lynette came up with games I hadn't heard of before. We had to identify cartoons, I didn't know too many, but I did win the game where you had to match the celebrity couple with their child's name. The game that you see us playing is the one where you have rice and baby safety pins mixed together. You close your eyes, use one hand, and try to remove as many as you can in 30 seconds. It's harder than you would think!
I received lots of cute clothes. I came home and started separating the sizes out and it's a little overwhelming, you would think that because the clothes are so small, you could fit a lot in a drawer, but the space fills up so quickly.








Honestly, it felt really strange to have the shower be for me. It was a little awkward, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. But I had lots of fun. Lynette came up with games I hadn't heard of before. We had to identify cartoons, I didn't know too many, but I did win the game where you had to match the celebrity couple with their child's name. The game that you see us playing is the one where you have rice and baby safety pins mixed together. You close your eyes, use one hand, and try to remove as many as you can in 30 seconds. It's harder than you would think!
I received lots of cute clothes. I came home and started separating the sizes out and it's a little overwhelming, you would think that because the clothes are so small, you could fit a lot in a drawer, but the space fills up so quickly.








6 comments:
I had a great time at the baby shower!!
I can't wait to see baby Blake!!
How many weeks left?...
I'm glad you liked the cake and the games. I had a lot of fun and I am so anxious to meet little Blake! Shopping for girls is fun, but watching you open all of those cute boy close made me a little jealous:)!
Aww, that looks so fun! Glad that you had a good shower.
I'm so sad I missed it! I hear you on the overwhelming baby clothes issue. Once you have the baby, it makes more sense. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye. I actively try to avoid it. I prefer to pretend I'm going to see you again soon.
Heather, That looks like a lot of fun. I am sorry I couldn't make it. The cake is AMAZING! You look so cute. I remember feeling awkward at my baby shower with Gabby. All the attention on you. Luckily for me my water broke the morning of my shower so it got postponed until after she was born so I was able to share some of the attention with her. Time will be here shortly. Try and get as much sleep as you can!!
I wish I could have been there I miss you guys. Looks like you had fun you look great too.
Post a Comment