Thursday, July 31, 2008

grandma 1; mailbox 0

what happens when grandma & mailbox collide:

She also hit Adam's car. She didn't do much damage, just cracked the bumper a little. If anyone knows Adam, you know that he gets pretty upset if someone damages his cars. He drove up to the house and saw the mailbox and wasn't too upset. I told him about the car and the smile vanished. We can't really figure out how she hit the mailbox AND the car... After he took it all in, we were laughing.

I did call the cops on Granny, but I didn't want her to get a ticket. From experience: ALWAYS call the cops and never trust the Havelock police's "opinion" on how much damage there is. But this officer was correct, we can get it fixed easily, or rather ADAM can fix it...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's too bad! Was it a random lady that hit your stuff? No fun. . .my hubby is overly protective about his car as well. He's an AUDI fan. . .what kind does Adam drive? Anything German-made will pass in Tony's book.

Camilla said...

Very funny, both the story and Adam's reaction. Glad nobody was hurt though.

Kelli said...

Okay the clip of the two brothers? Yep, I saw that a while back and was frightened that I was watching Recruits 5 and 6 in the future!!!!