Every morning when I get into the shower, I usually have both cats keeping me company. Vegas is there mostly to get a drink from the faucet and meow at the steam when I open the shower curtain. Roswell's there because he likes to be by me and also to annoy Vegas. So now that I am sitting at the desk typing & it is getting dangerously close to dinner time and I've ignored Roswell's bleating meows for attention, he's decided to get right up on the computer desk and lay down! Doesn't really matter that I am sitting here trying to type. Good thing we have a cordless keyboard & mouse that I can move around him!

This wasn't today, just an example because it isn't the first time.
Unfortunately, Vegas also likes our attention when we are at the computer. Instead of getting in front of you & pushing everything out of the way, she climbs up and lays behind our heads. Then we are forced to hunch down and look up at the screen. I don't have a picture of this.
1 comment:
Cute LO!
Post a Comment