Friday, March 28, 2008

a surprise visit

Today Adam and I had a visit from our friend, Justin Ristow. We were both pretty surprised and happy to see him. He has graduated college and is now an officer. He's getting ready to go to TBS. He's a car guy as well and we watched the DVD he made of his Lincoln. It was probably cooler for Adam to watch than me.

The sad news for Adam is that his great grandma died Wednesday. He left today to go to Florida for the funeral. She was 89! Unfortunately for me, he took my car. So I am driving one of his. Hopefully nothing will happen to it while he's gone or I'll never hear the end of it.

2 comments:

Des said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Des said...

Ok, let me try this again.

That is neat that you guys heard from Justin. If you see him again tell him Hi from Orange and I. Last we heard he was up in Minnisoda for school. Is he re-married yet?