Thursday, March 13, 2008

O' Memory, Where art thou?

This is terrible, but I forget everything! I decide to go to the store and then can't remember what I wanted, so I leave with nothing and remember a couple days later what I wanted. I forget to stop somewhere on the way back from places. I forget to do things. When I'm reminded about it, I feel horrible, mean to do it, and then forget again.
Yesterday was pretty bad. I was looking around at everything I needed to do, was reminded of stuff that I was supposed to have done and was frustrated and overwhelmed.

On the bright side: It's beautiful here today. The sun is out and it's warm and comfortable outside. One of my favorite things to do is on a sunny, warm day is go driving with the windows down, the radio playing and singing. You have to be able to drive fast (not in city traffic) or it takes the fun out of it.

Now I must go back to finally doing the things that I forgot to do before :(

2 comments:

Carley said...

I told you it was a pregnancy thing. I've heard that your memory will come back in about 18 years, but I'm skeptical. Start writting everything down because it will only get worse with a newborn.

Des said...

I totally thought this was a myth. Until I was living it! One of the very FEW things I enjoyed about pregnancy. You can play the "I'm Pregnant card" for so many things. I am telling you, when your pregnancy is over and you look back on what that time has done to your body...trust me you will not feel guilty for using that card!!
By the way, I want you to know that I minimize your blog after reading OF COARSE just to jam to your tunes. Great music!!!