To Roswell's dismay this sometimes means him getting a bath. Poor Kittah, he tolerates it well though. For some reason afterwards, he has to go sit on papers on the desk, don't know why. Maybe it's to get back at me for getting him wet. I don't have a picture because Adam has taken my camera and I have no idea what he's done with it. He has this annoying habit of taking pictures of everything, it's pretty boring. Needless to say we have lots of pictures of cars, "glamour shots" of cars, car parts, etc... (Update: Adam said he's got the camera in the trunk of the red car that's currently on jack stands in the middle of our garage, great place, huh?)
Anyways, I actually did house cleaning today. I had been trying to do bits and pieces here and there, but I was able to do a full job today. Adam did help. I have to say that it makes me feel so much better to have a freshly cleaned house.
I also had a movie night here tonight. Just a few girls showed up, Debbie, Brooke & Rebecca. We watched "Dan in Real Life". I think we all enjoyed it, at least I did. It was really nice to hang out and talk. Adam decided to hit the road, he must be allergic to estrogen because he always leaves when the levels start to rise and he's the only male.
It seems strange to me that people ask how the baby is doing. I don't really know what to say besides "Okay". Well, Blake is doing okay. He moves around a lot, mostly at night. Last night I felt like I would see my abdomen move all around, but I didn't. If you see the baby ticker to the left, where the baby is floating around, well it kinda feels like he is kicking of one side, hitting the other and bouncing back. Does that make sense? I tell you that I look at the baby ticker, with the count down and it seems like it's taking forever! I still have over 100 days... 3 more months forever... I still don't have the pop out prego belly either, but hey, it's only been a few days, huh?
Oh well.
1 comment:
I feel ya on the clean house. SO NICE! Darn it. I wish we lived closer. I could use a girls night. That sounds fun. Sorry about the time dragging. I wish I could give you some ideas or something to make it go by faster. But honestly, theres nothin:( Especially with your first. It just takes FOREVER! Although I did have one thing that kinda help with Gabby....Fear of delivery! But I do have to say that in the end I welcomed anything to get her out.
Post a Comment