Friday, March 21, 2008

it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose

The only time Roswell volunteers his "lovies" is in the morning, after I've put on my face lotion (cetaphil). Roswell will keep licking my nose if I let him. He doesn't like any other kind of lotion though. So this has been a joke with Adam & myself. "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose" is a line from "Silence of the Lambs". I watched this movie when I was a kid and that part sticks out for me.
My parents didn't really censor what we watched, we watched what they did... I remember one time I was about 5 years old and my parents were watching "Nightmare on Elm Street". I only saw the first 5 minutes before they sent me out of the room, and I kid you not, that night in bed, I had the covers over my head (I hate sleeping like that, don't like hot breathe in my face) and I didn't dare breathe because I knew that if Freddy came, he would see the blankets move and know I was there. I fell asleep that night very still.
This weekend we are going to visit our friends, the Mccombs in Jacksonville, NC for Easter. We hope you all have a great Holiday and take a moment to remember our Savior and his sacrifice for us.

No comments: