Sunday, March 16, 2008

Formula One

Some of you may know that Adam is a HUGE F-1 fan! Last year he got me into watching it. Well the season has started again and that means late night/early morning races and Adam checking the Speed channel if we go anywhere to make sure he doesn't miss it. Thank goodness for DVR.
Too bad Lewis Hamilton is in the lead the first race ( we don't like him).
Anyways, this entry will have to be short... I've got a Roswell on the desk again and I don't feel like fighting with him.


Sunday naps are my favorite. You get up Sunday, go to church, come home, eat lunch, and take a nap. It's the best. I woke up today to both cats laying next to me, on either side of coarse, they no touch.

1 comment:

Des said...

Ahh...Sunday naps. I have a very faint memory of those. Enjoy while you can.