Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the latest dr's visit

I had another check up today. I usually go every 2 weeks because I am "high risk" and they are keeping an eye on my blood pressure. So far that has been fine. In January I had to do the 1 hour glucola test and I failed by 1 point, so I had to go in for the 3 hour glucola, which I passed. They did the test early because I have PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder). Well I had to take the 1 hour again today and have of course failed that, so I get the repeat pleasure of taking the 3 hour glucola test again. It's not very pleasant and I'm hoping that I'll pass this one again. Other than that, everything else was fine, the Dr. said there wasn't anything to yell at me about.

After 2 weeks of using the brace on my right hand/wrist, I've finally bought one for the left. I'm so glad that I have them because they make such a difference. After using the right one all night, my right hand doesn't bother me during the day. So I am looking forward to my left one not bothering me.



Tonight Adam is going to his BMW Car Club of America meeting in Greenville. He's excited to go. His missed the meeting last month. He really wants me to go, but I have to work tomorrow and I have worked the past 2 days so I am pretty much wiped out. I guess I'll just have to stay home and watch American Idol.

Here's a picture Adam took of the cats sniffing his cheesy tots. For some reason he has this obsession with cheesy tots from Burger King.




1 comment:

Sharon said...

What is PCOD? Im sorry you have to take so many of those sugar tests I hate those. I feel awful after them.