Okay, so this Billie Holiday song I love. I don't know why, but it makes me think of Adam and I love to hear him sing it.
I don't know if it's the fact that I was so tired from working, or if I can still sleep well, but last night I went to bed and passed out! I didn't wake up to pee until after 6AM!!! Then I went back to sleep and woke up around 10AM! It was so nice!
Adam should be on his way back from Florida this morning. He is going to spend some time with his grandpa and then head back. Then I will have my car back!
Adam has this joke that he likes to tell, it goes something like this:
A- How do you sell a duck to a deaf man?
respond- I don't know, how?
A- "DO YOU WANT TO BUY A DUCK??!!!" at the top of his lungs.
He really likes to do this at restaurants that are full of people, I REALLY don't like it, but he thinks it's hilarious. So of course he told it yesterday when they went out to eat after the funeral. He said there was 3 minutes of silence afterwards. The upside is that someone thought he was a Marine and bought him a "drink" (Dr. Pepper).
Okay, I had to take a break and give Roswell some attention, he was making his way up on the desk.....
My favorite time of the day is at night when I lay down to go to sleep and Blake starts moving and kicking. It's comforting.
1 comment:
Heather...I am so sorry! I feel a little responsible for the duck joke. I believe Adam got it from Orange who got it from me who got it from my dad who thinks jokes like that are so funny. Maybe Adam didn't get it from Orange but if he did....I am truly sorry. I have been there with you when Adam has performed his talent. And yes, it is embarrassing. But you have to admit. Adam is pretty good at telling it:) I think it is so great that you are far enough along to feel little Blake rolling and kicking and bouncing off your uterus. It is comforting. For me even in the end when they get big and strong and it becomes uncomfortable. It is nice to be able to physically feel that they are alive and kicking...literally! I glanced over at your baby countdown timer. It's getting closer!!
Post a Comment