Can I just say that I really love not having to get up and go to work @ 5am! I woke up this morning to Roswell sleeping at my feet (his usually spot: he stays until 11am). Vegas was wedged right up against my side. She will stay there as long as you don't move, that's why she doesn't sleep with Adam for very long.
Anyways what I really wanted to do is complain this morning. My hands kept tingling and going numb last night and hurting. I think I started driving Adam crazy because I would wake up and start shaking my hands. I think it's really time I broke down and got those carpal tunnel braces! Besides the numbness/hurting hands, my pregnancy is going okay. I starting having lower extremity edema (swelling in my feet) a couple weeks ago. It really freaked me out at first. My bladder also has shrunk. The exciting thing though: a couple days ago I was able to feel the baby move with my hands! The next night Adam was able to feel him move. Now it seems like he's moving all the time. It really is an odd sensation, good thing I know what it is! Ha-ha!
So after Adam vetoing my list of names and him coming back with Stig (yeah, what the heck?) & Stanley (old man name), which I veto-d, we agreed on Blake Stephen. I'm not so crazy about Stephen, but it was a compromise. I've also started painting the baby's room. I'll have to post pics when it's done.
8 comments:
Blake... what a cute name!
Hey Heather. Its good to hear from you. You need to post some pictures. I'd love to see your cute pregnant self.
I agree that this is an easy way of keeping in touch! Glad to have it!
I like that name, Blake is a good name. That's my brother's name.
I love the name Blake, but Dan didn't so we went with Seth instead. Good pick! I had carpal tunnel when I was pregnant with Luke. Get the braces, they really help! You may be able to get away with not wearing them during the day if you wear them all night, that's how it was for me anyway.
Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful it can get addicting:) I am so excited for you to feel the baby...it is so amazing isn't it? I am so happy you guys have finally taken this plunge. I agree with comment above. We want to see some pictures! I had symtoms of carpal tunnel AFTER I had Adrik. But they went away. Still NOT fun...I am sorry! Can't wait to read more. Our blog is: therealcitruses.blogspot.com
oh, I forgot to tell ya. LOVE the name Blake!! I can't wait to meet him.
Hey Adam and Heather! I didn't know you guys were expecting! That's great! When's the due date?
Post a Comment