Saturday, July 26, 2008

Adam's Birthday

Yesterday was Adam's birthday. He wanted to go see the Dark Knight movie and out to dinner. So yesterday was also the first time we had a baby sitter. My friend Nicole watched him. I think she was more excited than we were. I was a little anxious about the idea of leaving him. Logically I knew that she could do everything for him that I could, even if he was fussy. She has 2 kids of her own and she's a nurse, (we work together) this is what she told me when she was reassuring me Blake would be okay. So I was able to enjoy myself and the time spent with Adam. But I did miss my baby.

The movie was pretty good. It was dark though. Adam really enjoyed it, he wants to see it again already.
Here's the most recent picture:

1 comment:

Des said...

AWE!! So adorable and man is he getting BIG!! Wow, you go out of town and get away from blogs and internet and come back and everything has changed. He looks great. I am glad to hear that you are doing better. It seems like you have made it through those crappy baby blues. Hopefully the world will seem a little bit more cheery now. It was fun catching up. Time definently flies. (less of coarse your waiting on a deployment:) But the kids grow so fast. I went to Virginia last week to visit a good friend. I took our oldest two and left the youngest two with grandma. I missed my baby terribly!! Natalie too of coarse but the baby just changes so much even in a week. Enjoy every minute before you have to get back to work:) Orange is in route home for a two week visit. We are so excited!! Talk about time flying by. I know it will feel like a day and then back to Afganistan he goes:(