Blake is starting to surprise me. Yesterday he was sleeping, then got fussy.. I changed him and I had to put him down for a minute and he went back to sleep... Usually we have to hold him until he falls asleep and then put him down. Then again this morning, I fed him and put him on the couch and he fussed a bit and then put himself to sleep without a Bink. I was pretty surprised. He is so cute, especially when he's sleeping, I have way too many pictures of him sleeping.
Things have been better for me. I haven't had a true meltdown in a while. I haven't really taken any naps during the day and I'm starting to take him out and about with me. It's so much easier now that he's on the bottle.
1 comment:
yeah!!! Live is so much easier when the cooperate isn't it! :) We love the bottle in this house!
Post a Comment