He's a CUTIE Heather! Congrats on your new little bundle of joy! I wish we could live closer to see him! Maybe someday we'll get out to SC to visit my grandparents and stop on by. . . how far are you from the border of SC?
Eww! That picture of you with the oxygen mask brings back horrible memories. I can still smell the rubber if I think about it. With Gabby her heart rate kept dropping and I would have to flip to my side and put that dumb mask on. After this happened the third time It was left on until I delivered. I remember pushing for 2 hrs with every contraction and then when I would get a break in between I would pull it down so I didn't have that on. It was horrible! I love the picture with Adam in his bed. Ya, Orange didn't fit to comfy either:) I told him I would trade him places and he could do the labor and I would sit there. Funny what Adam wrote on the board, he wasn't getting too bored after how many days??:)
Heather I wanted to tell you congratulations. I haven't been over to visit your blog in about 6 weeks. Blake is darling! You and Adam look so happy! Congrats again!
3 comments:
He's a CUTIE Heather! Congrats on your new little bundle of joy! I wish we could live closer to see him! Maybe someday we'll get out to SC to visit my grandparents and stop on by. . . how far are you from the border of SC?
Amanda (Tenney) Graf
Eww! That picture of you with the oxygen mask brings back horrible memories. I can still smell the rubber if I think about it. With Gabby her heart rate kept dropping and I would have to flip to my side and put that dumb mask on. After this happened the third time It was left on until I delivered. I remember pushing for 2 hrs with every contraction and then when I would get a break in between I would pull it down so I didn't have that on. It was horrible! I love the picture with Adam in his bed. Ya, Orange didn't fit to comfy either:) I told him I would trade him places and he could do the labor and I would sit there. Funny what Adam wrote on the board, he wasn't getting too bored after how many days??:)
Heather I wanted to tell you congratulations. I haven't been over to visit your blog in about 6 weeks. Blake is darling! You and Adam look so happy! Congrats again!
Post a Comment