Saturday, July 26, 2008

tricare

Okay, those of us that have tricare know that it can be a pain in the butt sometimes....
Well I just got the hospital bills for Blake and I. For just the hospital for Blake was $1978. The hospital bill for me (8 days) was... are you ready for this??? $25,887!!!
All I can say is thank goodness tricare is covering this!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Heh heh heh. We got you so beat. I was $1279 and Delaney totaled roughly $90,000, not including her helo trip to Children's hospital. And yes, I AM so glad Tricare takes care of it all! Thank Goodness!

Des said...

Yes, I will second the greatness of Tricare. Just one of Gabby's surgeries was over $50,000. I pretty much stopped counting the bills and started counting our blessings!

Sharon said...

I second it trues was also over $50,000 I don't know how much I was because we don't get the bills from the navy hospital, we also didn't get the bill for the fun helicoptor ride. Yes thank goodness for tricare.