I was noticing that myself on Suday. He still has some resemblance to his daddy, but there is for sure more of you then there was when he was first born. I see you found yourself a counter!!! :)
No matter which of you two he looks most like he is a very handsome fella! He is growing like a weed. I would love to get my hands on him. Babies feel so good!
5 comments:
I was noticing that myself on Suday. He still has some resemblance to his daddy, but there is for sure more of you then there was when he was first born. I see you found yourself a counter!!! :)
Yes! The very first pictures I saw of him I thought he looked just like you! He's a cutie!
I still think that he looks like Adam.
I don't know WHO he looks more like, I have never been good at that anyway.
BUT, he is adorable! Very handsome little guy you have there.
No matter which of you two he looks most like he is a very handsome fella! He is growing like a weed. I would love to get my hands on him. Babies feel so good!
Post a Comment