Tuesday, July 29, 2008

obsession

Okay, so I've mentioned that I really like the Twilight series, and as you can see from my blog, I've become a little obsessed. I've read the 3 books; Twilight, New Moon, & Eclipse twice in 8 days. Since I let Debbie borrow the first book to take on her trip and I haven't been able to read it again, I've been going to Stephenie Meyer's site and reading everything. Here's part of a quote I found that kinda describes how it is:
'Is your house a disaster with piles of laundry in every corner and stacks of dirty dishes at record-breaking heights?'
At least this is how it can be when I'm reading. For the record I do take breaks to take care of Blake, he's not neglected.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

sounds like I wrote that book...

Sharon said...

Ok, yes I started the twilight series again, and I think I made a mistake for not preordering the next book. But my house is a mess. i take it to the gym and read while I'm on the bike.